The Group Manager tool allows you to organize your social media accounts connected to EasyClout into groups based on the characteristics selected by you.
When you schedule posts, you can choose which groups to post to rather than which individual social media accounts.
How to Create a Group
- Click on the Group manager tab in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the Add new button.
- Type in the group name in the relevant field.
- Drag the social media accounts which you want to add the group from the All accounts section and drop them into the Selected accounts section.
- Once you’ve added all accounts that you want in the group, click on the Save button. The Success message shows that your group has been successfully created.
To create another group, just repeat the steps above.
You can remove and add new social media accounts to an existing group at any point. Just click on the Group manager in the left-hand side menu. Then click on the group you want to edit.