- Click on the Publish all tab in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the group symbol above your social media accounts.
- Select the group on which you want to schedule a social media post.
- Click on the type of post which you want to schedule: photo(s), video(s), link(s), or plain text.
- Add the content.
- Type in a caption in the relevant field.
- To publish the post right away, click on Post now.
- To schedule a post for publication at a later time, select the Schedule option. Select the day and time of publication in the Time post field. Set the interval between publication on different social media accounts in the Interval per post field.
If you want your social media post to be reposted, select the frequency in the Repost frequency field. Set up the final date for reposting in the Repost until field. If you want your post to be published just once, set the value in the Repost frequency field to 0. Click on the Schedule button.