- From the EasyClout Dashboard.
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand side menu of the Dashboard.
- Make sure that you are currently logged into the Tumblr account that you want to add from the same device. This will assure optimal performance and experience.
- Click on Add Tumblr blog.
- If you are not logged into your Tumblr account from the same device, you will need to enter your Tumblr username or email and Tumblr password.
- Allow the app to read and write.
- Select the Tumblr account(s) which you want to add to EasyClout. If you don't see the desired Tumblr account(s), click on Re-connect with Tumblr.
- Click on Add profile. The Success message confirms that your Tumblr blog account has been successfully added to EasyClout
You can now see your newly added Tumblr account on your Account Manager page.
To delete a Tumblr account from EasyClout, go to the Account Manager page, click on the 3 dots on the Tumblr account you want to delete, and click on Delete.