- From the EasyClout Dashboard.
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand side menu of the Dashboard.
- Make sure that you are currently logged into the YouTube channel that you want to add from the same device. This will assure optimal performance and experience.
- Click on Add YouTube channel.
- If you are not logged into your YouTube channel from the same device, you will need to enter the email address and email password associated with the YouTube channel.
- Choose the YouTube channel which you want to add.
- Allow the app to view and manage your YouTube channel.
- Select the YouTube account(s) which you want to add to EasyClout. If you don't see the desired YouTube account(s), click on Re-connect with YouTube.
- Click on Add profile. The Success message confirms that your YouTube channel has been successfully added to EasyClout.
You can now see your newly added YouTube channel on your Account Manager page.
To delete a YouTube channel from EasyClout, go to the Account Manager page, click on the 3 dots on the YouTube account you want to delete, and click on Delete.