Sometimes, Facebook Pages' permissions get revoked and may need to be reviewed and added back so that EasyClout can continue to post on your page on your behalf.
- Head over to your Facebook's Business Integration Settings
- Select EasyClout from Business Integrations Settings
- Review all the permissions granted to EasyClout
Step 1: Head over to your Facebook's Business Integration Settings
- Open your Facebook account and login to the account that has the admin permissions for the page you wish to post to.
- Head over to your Facebook Settings page.
- Find the Business Integrations Settings from the Settings page.
Step 2: Select EasyClout from Business Integrations Settings
- Under Business Integrations, find EasyClout app.
- Click on "View and edit" link to the right.
Step 3: Review all the permissions granted to EasyClout
- Once you click on "View and edit", a popup will be presented to you summarizing the list of permissions available for EasyClout.
- Go through the entire list of permissions and enable every single permission available to EasyClout for the page you wish to have EasyClout post on.
- Once you check all the required checkboxes, make sure to click the Save button.
The popup contains many permissions and lists. You should make sure to expand every single category and check the permissions under it. Furthermore, ensure that you scroll down within the popup to view all the permissions and audit them one by one.