Sometimes, you will receive the #200 Facebook permissions error when attempting to post to your Facebook Group or Page. There are several different messages, but the recommended course of action to fix this error is by re-authorizing your account.
Common Error 200 Messages:
- (#200) Insufficient permission to post to target on behalf of the viewer
- (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post videos on this target
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post photos on this page
- (#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
This is usually because you have not granted our EasyClout app full permission to publish to your Group or Page.
To post to groups you need to be an admin. You also need to install our EasyClout App to your group. Follow the article below on how to add apps.
If you can't publish posts on your page. You will have to enable permissions using Business Integration. You can view the full article below.